hi guys ive cum accross a problem ive fitted my vr6 rad and fans in my mk 2 and the fan plug is diff this is the plug that plugs onto the fans them selfs simple reason my own vr6 loom i dident fit as i messed up the wires so brought a second hand 1 of a mate car runns fine so all good there just fan plug diff the 1 in the car now is square with only 3 wires my original 1 thats on old loom is more round and has 4 or 5 wires going to it but there big n fat question is i no i cant fit other plug on so if i buy new fan or fans will my wireing still work the fans thanks

yes its the plug mate my original loom that i still have i couldent fit as i took the loom take of and the wires went a wire si i had to get a second hand loom of a mate its all the same as my old loom but fan plug is diff my original loom has bout 4 or 5 wires big fat wires but the loom thats in now which i brought of my mate is a diff plug with only 3 wires from it so no good do i just buy another fan of ebay and wire it to a switch its doin my head in