Formula 1 - 2013

Like it to be Hamilton I know what u r saying about a bad move but if Mercedes give him a reliable car he will upset alot of people as when he was testing at Barcelona he was mostly in the top 3 fastest but he wants to be like shumacher the one who made Mercedes great where shumacher made ferrari great but either way will be a good season but Sunday is a early one at 5.30 am

It looks so close, and I thought last season was close. My favourite driver in the pack would be Jenson, I would like to see him to well again but not sure that Mclaren will have consistent pace. Safe money has to be on Vettel as Redbull have Newey as there designer and he will get as close to braking the rules as he can and when they do they seem to have a way of getting around it with out real punishment. I think Hamilton will do well at Mercedes, they are spending so much on making it work, I would not be surprised though if it doesnt work to see him leave and go back to Mclaren. As much as I'm not his biggest fan I think Alonso is the best driver at the moment and I have a feeling he could do it this year as the car seems much closer to the rest than it was at the start of last year. Cant rule out Kimi either, Mr consistent always seems to be in the right place at the right time (just dont count Brazil and his little expedition around the old circuit last season)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...