A little favour

Hi guys

I was wondering if you could spare a few minutes to do me a favour.

Basically I'e made up a website for my business I'm trying to start up, and to get it a bit higher ranking in google, it wouldn't hurt for more people to access the website.

www.cleansweeps.org

Basically just go on it, hae a good look through the pages, so google knows its a good site (I'm trying to get my head round the Google tags e.t.c)

All help would be appreciated, please bare in mind that some of it is still under development, like the contact form isnt working, but all criticism is welcome!

Thanks

May I suggest a little more in the way of images. Such as showing how clean you keep your work environment and house/business types you have covered..Remember people are visual and if it looks interesting people will always look deeper.

Hope it helps :)

Thanks for the input. I have some pictures of me sweeping, but their not the best quality. Next time I do one I'll get some better quality pics with clean sheets e.t.c. and a before and after.

Pete, my bother in law, who's basically doing this, is sorting most of the google stuff for me, and putting me on the google business places thing. So far im on page 4, so it can only go up!