Eibach anti roll bar problems

Ive had my front and rear eibach anti roll bars fitted to my 4motion. We shortened the drop links by 40mm which we had previously done when i had the standard roll bar fitted with no problems. Now that the uprated eibach bars are fitted im getting a metal on metal thud on braking and acceleration?

Are the uprated anti roll bars designed to use standard size drop links.

Its not like im slammed on lowered a little bit.

Mark have you got uprated anti roll bars. My standard bars were fine with shortened drop links and we shortened them the same amount but now i have contact. Look like its the anti roll bar and driveshaft. Cant work out if i need to got shorter or longer. The bars are rather thick.

I will be fitting some at the start of next year buddy, but l have standard droplink on so hoping it will be fine :/

I have a set of adjustable droplinks if you want to try them buddy, I got then a while ago when l changed my shocks but didnt need them in the end. You are welcome to them for the price of postage?

Yea they are very long as standard.

Paul took 40mm off for me which is what we did with my last drop links when using standard anti roll bars.

New may take you up on that offer if you send me a PM with price il pay you for them. What make are they?

No worries are they rather long?

The worrying thing is it only make this loud thud under acceleration or braking.

Once you accelerate and it thuds it wont make the noise again until you brake.

Its as if something is moving backwards and forwards.