fancy a VR6 this quick?!

i'm a little sceptical tbh! some of the footage seems a little, chopped to me? and 500+ bhp in a golf, looking at the track on the rear i would like to think its 4wd, as there is no way on earth it would outpace some of the machinery there on track, it would just spin off the track sideways! more needs to found out about this machine, and waht sort of spec its running!

That is f*cking awesome!!!!!!! You can see that he puts a little bit too much power down when behind the scooby in the 1st corner and he slides a bit, its got to be hard putting down all that power in a car of that size... It must be 4WD!

Those rear wheels and wing are huge too!!! Been looking into it it was in a German mag and rated at 580 BHP so we know thats real! #Anyone know what happened to Dubsports twin VR6 turbo- now thjat would be an interesting race :-D Anyone know where i can get clips for this motor- i havent seen it in ages!!

I've been trying to find a spec of this car on the internet. I haven't managed to yet, but there's a thread about this video on VW Vortex, where they seem to know the car has 4wd. A few of them are suspicious about the video being sped up (which might well be true), but this guy has a different explanation:

I've watched this thing several times and started wondering if I was really watching a video' date=' or some sim or game engine or whatever. Looking closely, I now think it's a sim, NOT real video, other than the real shots of the car spliced in. Take a look near the end when he pulls into the pits - there are a couple of people w/cameras that are OBVIOUSLY frozen and not real.. also compare the cars in the pits to the ones that show when it turns to "real" video showing the Mk3 from the side. Other places earlier in the run just don't look realistic. Watch again and see if you agree.[/quote']

!dodge