As some of you will know I spend my life on the Motorways.

Whilst sat on them over the weekend I came to a conclusion... I might have to have an estate/Avante next! :o

Now I thought I'd share my logic here.... I in no way need one!

But have you seen how nicesome of them look? Also how well they sit in the outside of the motorway?

I am assuming the Avants and 3series are nearly always the sportier versions but I have to say they look so happy sat there hunkered down and just sailing along... If I take the A4... apart form the obvious...S badge the A4 Avant looks better and sits better IMHO than the saloon car. Shocking :o

Thoughts?

I must admit I have been looking at a few a4 avant s line tdi of recent simply because of the drop in prices for some unknown reason, alot of car for very reasonable money, 3-5k will get a nice example.

If I had a bit more budget the obvious choice for me would be the r36 estate, amazing car just a tad thirsty ;)

I have an A6 Avant and love it. Roomier and cheaper than an A4 but with it's own style. I have a remapped 130pd set to about 170bhp. I would love an RS6 Avant which just might be on the cards in the spring.

Get it ordered now to take worthersee you fool lol