track rod ends

anti roll bar link arms

everything good quality and brand new

what i know is the calipers are not sticking

the car is level

the tracking has been done twice

camber set at 1 degree neg checked twice

the symptoms are

when i let go of the steering wheel on a flat road the car veers to the left not violently though

the steering to the left feels lighter thank the steering to the right

questions

does the steering rack have to be centered as far as the tie rods are concerned

could the problem be the alignment of the rear beam as this was totally refurbed with new poly bushes

both brackets were taken off as well

any ideas previous experience with this problem is greatly appreciated :-p

I have this problem too.. had my tracking done loads of times at different places, New everything has been fitted inc. Coilivers and it still pulls slightly to the left, meaning I have to hold down on the right side of the wheel constantly (not hard, but just to support it)

Also I had it on old mix of 4 different tyres on standard vr6 wheels, then 4 Goodyear eagle f1's on bbs, and now 4 brand new Pirelli P Zero's so can rule out tyres for me!

all four tyres are fine nearly new and have been checked by the tyre fitting place

thanks for the input

No worries, just I had this very problem on a car years ago, it had stock suspension with few month old tyres then I had lowered suspension fitted and aligned up perfectly and it pulled, I put brand new tyres on and the problem disappeared.

Hi all the garage swapped the rear tyres for the front to see if that made any difference guess what

it didn't

The only thing that sticks in my mind is the passenger side wishbone was a bit of a T@@t to fit almost as if the bushes were not lined up properly

so I need to look at that.

Also the gap between the rear of the front tyre and the arch seems different to the drivers side further investigation needed

I have rebuilt a few vr6 suspensions and this is the first time I have had problems.

Does it do it more on braking?

I ask as there are several main items, some of which you have already addressed. But for completeness here ya go..

Tracking... New suspension can take up to 500miles to settle especially if you do other areas at the same time (did you tripple measure each corner for spring length and damper settings)

Tyres - wear levels and pressure differences... a rear can affect the front so dont just check the front. (of course all 4 must be the same make & tread pattern etc)

Brakes... again a rear can affect the front so check them as well as the front.

Under breaking... This would indicate either a grabbing brake or you are not aligned correctly or a pressure issue or of course something is not quite tight...

Finally dont forget if the springs and dampers are not all set identically then you can of course see and feel the effects in this way as well.. After all a soggy shock will cause the same/similar effect...

As mentioned roads do have a natural run off generally so see if it is the same on a the other side of the road... When safe of course... ;)

I hope it all helps

good luck