Anyone on T-mobile now on EE?

Just moved from O2 to T-Mobile when I got the iPhone 5, so mine has said EE from the start BUT as I understand it when the EE 4G network launches to the public properly I will have to shift over to an EE contract (prices as yet undisclosed). Have to say though I am liking the unlimited voice, text and (more importantly) data tariff that I'm on now. Not worried about streaming video on the move now.

The 4G will be extremely limited to only 12 major city centres as I gather, I think at this point even if I had a 4G phone I would stay on my original 3G contract. The early adopters of any new technology are always the ones picking up the brunt of the tab with big premium charges.

WTF are HD calls?

Supposedly you can call someone on the otherside of the country and it will sound as if their in the same room. This might be like them gold plated hdmi cables though..

Well that's no good cuz you can't pretend the lines breaking up when on the phone to the Mrs! She will be able to tell the difference between interference and scrunching up paper down the microphone whilst saying 'what, what, I can't hear you' before the line cuts off lol