Club Information Sheet

yes please mate :) no problem with that.... also the business cards with our web address have arrived today so will be bringing these for distribution amoungst the team and show regulars so can slip them behind wipers of other VR's spotted at shows / out and about etc...

I printed some off and not seen anyone yet... I will post as soon as I do though :D

An after thought for the team... do you wanna say join for free discounts for a tenner? or the likes... it kinda (not totally) reads (to me)... a tenner to log on... any ways just a thought to aid in the discussion...

PS well done and great effort ;)

Not sure if its of any interest to you guys, And i know im not a paid up member yet (its on my list of things to do!)

but i go to alot of "main Stream" car events with my local club....BHP show - Trax - Modified Live ETC

so id be more than willing to stash a few in my car just incase.

An i got professional printers at work so if you just emailed me a PDF i can print my own....just a thought anyways to broaden the field

I will update this today as well as mention that its free to join the forum.....

We are trying to promote "club membership" as opposed to a forum with a "premium membership" I.E doing more club activities, trips, run out days etc... and focus on general meets and events.

• 4 weeks later...