has anyone got a flatbed van to pick a car up for me? 5.5 mile drive. BROMLEY - KENT

Does is have to be a flat bed or will a A frame work ????

not fussed mate as long as i can get it back to mine, rear brakes arent seized if that helps. its a 15 minute drive from my house if that on a good day.

so it rolls OK then front and rear wheels fitted etc' date='I can see if I can borrow my mates A frame and do it this week if you want ??!!

[/quote']

as far as i know it rolls mate, they got it out the garage after being in there 10 years. how much would it be if you are around my area tony? not looking to spend a fortune budd. im still waiting to hear from steve who lives opposite me but as usual he hasnt got back to me yet.

whats an a-frame im trying to picture it but cant??

rite saying all this have just realised I don't have a trailer board or extension cable .... lol but if you cant get a hold of your mate im sure I can find one some where .... your looking at about £45.00 ... with the A frame you just chain it to the cars wish bones or subframe, hock it up to the van leave the key in the ignition so the steering lock don't come on and away you go !!