** CANCELLED** Billing VR6OC Mega Meet 2012

It is a sign of the times and for me a little disappointing. At the Janspeed rolling road day earlier in the year I had to fill spaces with 2 Peugeots and a Porsche. Even with that I would of had to pay the shortfall out of my own pocket except Janspeed gave us a good will discount on the day. If no one participates or posts new threads then there is nothing to interact with and the forum stalls. I'm sure everyone has something of interest to talk about or possible projects to fine tune and it takes very little effort to get it written down. I sometimes wonder if people realise how much work the moderators put in to get things off the ground only to have poor attendance. I feel very lucky to be in an area where there is a strong following and more importantly total support for help.

Just for interest though there are only really about a dozen or so members that I see at all events no matter how hard we try to encourage participation. And last but not least, I personally have thoroughly enjoyed my 3 years membership with the club and have had some momentous times and made some truly inspirational friends.

Gutted booked my holiday around this to come Sunday and pay on the day I think a lot of people are not interested is vr is getting old now spmetimes expensive to insure or the shells are rotten they lose interest and by a vauxhall lol but at the moment it's hard for a lot of people unfortunately it's called life hopefully things will get better and we can all meet at Santa pod in oct

What's on in Santa pod in October?

But good point about the vr, they are getting old now both rado and golf, and a lot either got scraped with the scrapage scheme, or have rotted or just died. And most of us younger ones can't afford the likes of a 4mo or r32 let alone the insurance and the tax.

Being a big engine and petrol people are selling them to buy the Satan fuelled motors the dirty diesels for a bit of mpg (what ever that is) lol

It's the last show of the season it's the the same people who organise spring fest and the show in sept same te as e38 I'd we can all meet there we can race and just have a laugh as the yrs are going to fast and no one is getting any younger or the other alternative is restore as many cars and open up a museum so we can see vr6 at anytime