Crank Sensor, Lambda Sensor or MAF?!

Hi guys,

An intermittent problem I had with the VR is now getting worse! :( If the car has been driven quite a bit throughout the day and the engine is warm then it has problems starting up. It will fire, then the revs will drop and it will stall.

Had a major issue with it today. Started fine this morning and drove to work fine, it was sat in the car park for 8 hours and when i went to leave, it cut out twice when trying to drive away. And again this evening, I was stuck in a car wash que for about 15-20 mins - on the way home which is 1/4 of a mile away, it cut out 4 times. It cut out when I was slowing down and dipped the clutch - the revs got to about 1500 and it just completely died.

When driving though and once it gets past this issue, it seems fine. Still pulls well and doesnt sound any different. It's just this warm start up problem. Ive been told it could be a number of things, either the crank sensor, lamba sensor or the throttle body. I was going to give this a clean at the weekend but Im doubtful it will solve the problem.

Any ideas..?