Introducing Eva.......

Well, got my first VR6 today! Picked her up from Portsmouth and drive back to Bournemouth without missing a beat. All she needed was taxing and a pair of front tyres. I'm very pleased! She's got a stainless exhaust, BMC induction, coilovers and some nice dishy wheels.

Here's a few pics:

IMG_20120522_123344.jpg

IMG_20120522_123404.jpg

IMG_20120522_123420.jpg

The bodywork is immaculate aside from a couple of little patches of rust, but it's a 14 year old car! The interior is very good too, with very little wear on the Recaro's.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

The list thus far is:

1. Change the headlights - the current ones are ok, but TBH I prefer the Hella twins.

2. Change the split PCV valve. I'll be paying a visit to Ford tomorrow ;)

3. I'm going to re-do the stereo install. It's currently running a Sony headunit (nice little unit actually), and from what I can tell, standard speakers. There's a pair of Infinity Reference 6x9's in the rear shelf, but they're not wired up. Won't be adding a sub box as I quite like my boot space :D.

4. Remove the tints on the front windows (I actually quite like them, but I really don't want to get pulled for them and I'm surrently driving everywhere with the windows down lol). Incidentally, does anyone know the best way to remove them? These have been done professionally (they've made a bloody good job of it too).

Tomorrow I'm also going to give it a good service, so oil/fuel filters and spark plugs, I'll also do the coolant. It's got a really good service history, but I'll do it for my own peace of mind.

I'm sure there's loads more I'll think of as I go along lol.