Which clutch for what I want? So many types!

Ok, so I'm going to be fitting the LSD to the VR soon, but was going to put off doing the clutch as I thought it was ok...

however, went for a country lane rip the other day, and after about 20mins of hard hard driving, it stared slipping going into third. SO, I'm going to fork out and do clutch too.

The conditions to meet are:

-210hp(ish?) Daily driver that'll have the wavetrac diff in.

-Not often I launch it as I'm no all that into drag racing, more gettin power down properly once moving

-I frequent b roads a fair bit, so that's when the aggressive clutch work happens

-it's going to be turbo'd very soon, and I'll be aiming for between 350 - 400hp probably.

So which type, and brand should I be looking at for those conditions?

All help and experiences appreciated :)

Ta! Ollie

I have a standard Sachs clutch in my turbo.. its 360bhp and 340ft lbs torque and it handles it ok. I haven't got an LSD just yet though, which is probably easier on the clutch as the wheels spin a little easier. Been running it since December and still feels like it did when I did the conversion.

However, money no object, and while you're fitting an LSD, put a helix in, its just easier in the long run, and future proofs your car.