hate slating anybody but this really p*ssed me off ! this is only the 2nd time (and last) i have used them, the first time they charged me 30 quid to tighten 1 bolt. anyway i wanted some crystal indicators for the front of the vr so rang to check they had some IN STOCK the guy took ages on his pc and took the part no. from the advert in the magazine FROM ME. one style wasnt instock the others with sidelights were. bear in mind i said at the begginig i didnt want dummy replacements. i travel down to be told.... yes you guessed it... they only ever have the dummy ones in stock ! i said your joking i have travelled 15miles for these ! 'no sorry' was all i got. what a waste of time! and a wasted 30 mile round trip ! i know some people rate them but my 2 experiences with them were very dissapointing to say the least. i should have known better really as i asked a guy driving a wickedly fast g60 at some traffic lights in nottingham if they were any good, he replied 'c & r, crooks and robbers' and laughed. my version is crap and rank ! JUST MY OPINION

You should have been pleased of the 30 mile cruise in your VR, and hope you got a good chance to take a look round the shop whilst you were there!!!!!

p.s how is the anger management course going ;)

[ Edited Fri Mar 25 2005, 12:02PM ]

You should have been pleased of the 30 mile cruise in your VR' date=' and hope you got a good chance to take a look round the shop whilst you were there!!!!!

[/quote']

Go on Han- Thats ver sarcastic for you though :-) Mind you ive heard other people that arent to happy with the service, and some who have good reviews - a mixed bag then...

yeah i got my mk4 lights from them at inters and needed the adaptors, they were there in 2 days for free, no postage or anything to pay. also got my engine mounts from them no probs, and they are going to recon my head for me with s/s exhaust valves, so im happy so far, but well see how the head rebuild goes then ill know if im impressed or not.

You should have been pleased of the 30 mile cruise in your VR' date=' and hope you got a good chance to take a look round the shop whilst you were there!!!!!

[/quote']

~:( only kidding, i think i did pretty well not to kick off seeing as they made a balls up even tho i was very clear with what i wanted and gave them there own part numbers %-6 just for anyone travelling there i definately recomend JBS AUTO DESIGN they arent that far away from c+r and are real nice guys

[/quote']

~:( only kidding, i think i did pretty well not to kick off seeing as they made a balls up even tho i was very clear with what i wanted and gave them there own part numbers %-6 just for anyone travelling there i definately recomend JBS AUTO DESIGN they arent that far away from c+r and are real nice guys