steering wheel vibrate

hope some one can help me here cars fine until i hit over 60mph and steering wheel starts to vibrate ....the steering wheel is not dead centre either slightly to the left it sits when in straight line .....i recently had wheel bearings done and wonder if my mechanic has altered something by mistake .......im thinking maybe tracking or wheels balanced but i only had new tyres few months back and whels was balanced then???????/? also mechanic said i need a ball joint and lower arm bushe would these make it vibrate my exp with ball joints is just a bit of knocking over bumps at low speed ?????? any ideas people

I have a similar problem on mine above 80mph. My steering wheel is not straight either. I'm pretty sure it will be the engine mounts. I'm about to upgrade mine at storm developments next Friday for Vibra technics fast road ones. I am also upgrading all 3. I'll let you know if it solves the problem.

Mine were f@cked by the way thats why i'm replacing them not because of the steering wheel vibration.

I