just had my front wheel bearings done ............for one now steering wheel is not completely straight when driving in straight line and also get vibration after 60 mph ..i only had wheels balanced with new tyres 3 months ago ..so im geussing 1 , the trackings been knocked out whilefriend did bearings or ive somer how lost some weights off one of front wheels........mechanic did say i need new ball joint passenger side and bushes to wishbone drivers side ? could this cause they vibration and unsteddyness on motorway?????

There are 3 small bolts that hold the balljoint to the arm, if you loosen these you are able to adjust, slightly the direction of your wheel, like really minor tracking l guess. When your friend changed the bearing if the wheel wasn’t straight when he did those 3 bolts back up this may cause your steering wheel to be off centre.

This may also be able to cause some vibration if the wheels are fighting each other for grip perhaps but lm not sure :-/

I would also check your hub nut & wheel nuts are still tight just to be on the safe side lol

Sorry a bit long winded but hopefully it will help :)

when your bearings were done your complete hub would have been removed. so as already said it could be the ball joint causing you to pull to one side. or the suspension arm to hub could be out! these two bolts have adjustment for your camber angle. Camber angle can cause the car to have a mind of its own.

vibration ---- I would check the shell is mounted correctly otherwise could be wheel weights etc.