Bored please help!

The new tax budget? yeah I heard that on the radio, everyone will be raiding the shops for fags tonight!

Got a swollen foot since yesterday, no idea how ive done it might be my boots :s In agony all last night and today, and finally had enough so off to a+e we go! :)

Yup crappy tax budget! odd you should mention that because it would seem l need to stop and get some tobacco tonight lol ;)

Uh that sucks dude! hopefully they can get it sorted :) it always sucks when you wait around for hours to see someone and you get the "take these Ibuprofen and if its not better in 2 days come back" nonsense lol

Time for some new boots then dude :P

Have you managed to get out of A+E yet??!!!!! ;-)

Have they sorted your swelling out, has it started to go down? I had swelling on one of my hands from an infected hair follicle once, and was given antibiotics, but it didn't work, went back and the doctor just said keep taking the antibiotics, even though the swelling had got bigger??!! On the way out of the surgery, the nurse said what did he say? so I told her, she said man's a bloody idiot, come into this room. She lanced the swelling and put a gauze with some type of magnesium paste on it, bandaged it up and sent me n my way. Woke up next morning, no swelling at all!!!! way to go nursey...

Anyway, hope your swelling is reducing..