For the lead remaoval I've got the Snop-On/Hazet tool. For removing the actual Spark Plugs themselves I have a 3/8's drive socket with various extension bars. I have a Snap-on one which has a rounded connector which enables it to be a lot more flexible! (Also handy to use some insulation tape to secure it all together save the socket becoming disconnected from the extension bar, as some of the cheaper stuff doesn''t hold together so well)

You deffo need a proper spark plug socket. You can get them from halfords or anywhere like that. Mine says 10mm on the side, but it's a bit bigger than a normal 10mm socket (not sure how that works! !dodge ). A spark plug socket is basically a lot deeper than a normal one, and it has a rubber ring inside so that you can lift the plug out of the head on the end of the socket.

Rich

I found with mine that i couldn't get into the centre and rhs plugs on the front row with a normal plug socket, there just wasn't enought room. I trotted off to Halfords and spent about a fiver on a squashed tube affair with a tommy bar handle. Very basic but works a treat!

I found with mine that i couldn't get into the centre and rhs plugs on the front row with a normal plug socket' date=' there just wasn't enought room. I trotted off to Halfords and spent about a fiver on a squashed tube affair with a tommy bar handle. Very basic but works a treat![/quote']

thats the one i have also, works fine for me