coilover question

hi folks, 3 days to go on ebay and if my car isnt sold im going to get some coilovers, thing is i am after a standard ride height for my car so if i do fit the coilovers i will have them on the highest ride height setting, thing is would the coilover still have the same stiffness as if it was on the lowest ride height setting?

im looking at the £160 jom jobbies, sorry for the newb question lol!

I used Jom coilovers a few years back on my 3door. The stance and handling they gave me wound down 3/4 of the way, was brilliant. However, the spinal injuries and road ride they gave was also brilliant.... in the bad way.

I can't say about top ride height though.

new standard springs all round would cost as much as the coilovers' date=' and thats not including new dampers

[/quote']

Cheap coilovers are cheap for a reason. Are your Shocks and springs really that tired that both need replaced ?

i can offer coilovers if your interested, 2 year warranty, height adjustable , good ride unlike jom retail is £414 + postage , can do them for £370 + postage .PM me if your interested .

i feel these are a good compromise on ride and price .. they aint jom , nor are they £1200 KW's

I see where your coming from. Why not buy the cheap coilovers and have the car setup just a tad lower than stock height. You will notice the ride is a bit firmer. But not uncomfortable.

i dont mind a slight drop at all and a firmish ride i can live with, think i may go for the jom's but gonna see whats what after the bidding on my vr6 finishes on friday

25 watchers and not one person has asked to view, sick of selling cars on ebay cause they never sell!

i can offer coilovers if your interested' date=' 2 year warranty, height adjustable , good ride unlike jom retail is £414 + postage , can do them for £370 + postage .PM me if your interested .

i feel these are a good compromise on ride and price .. they aint jom , nor are they £1200 KW's

[/quote']

hey thanx for the offer but thats more than id like to spend