How high off the ground is a standard VR6?

My VR had lowered suspension when i bought it, and the springs were snapped at that, so I have no idea what drop I have on my coilovers, I just did it to where it looked good and still meant i could drive over bumps and get out of my drive lol

So if someone could give me some measurements from a standard VR from things like the top centre of the wheel arches and the front and rear edges of the sills id be grateful and could figure out what drop Im running :D

cheers

Yea i would think it would be a bit wallowy, I've got 17s though which would compensate for some drop too, my sump is unharmed and never touches even those little middle of the road bumps, my wishbones are parallel to the floor, I had to raise it up a bit cos a junction on my road is quite steep and I kept ripping the front splitter off ad I don't even have the lower VR6 one!

Mine is bog standard...what measurements do you need?

If you could measure the tops of the arches and the front and rear of the sills that would be awesome mate :-)

From the ground to the top of the arches and sills yeah...just to be sure I get the measurements you need mate.