Drinking and driving over the festive period

This is just a friendly reminder to vr6oc members about drinking and driving over the festive period. I went out last night and left my car at the pub and took the bus home. I am very proud of myself this morning as I have never driven a bus before! .......

CHEAP AS CHIPPYS

Lol, but yes on a serious note, hampshire Police have had a 15% increase on drink driving arrests since November and I have seen so many more on the roads recently..

Please remember its the following day you need to be carefull about too! Soo many people get nicked the morning after!

Me & a mate did that after a night out on the beer.

Luckily the bus garage was near the pub.I sent him in to nick a bus but he was in there for ages.

I went in after him & asked him what was going on.He said the No. 68 that goes past our road was stuck at the back of the garage & he couldn't get it out.

I said 'what are you some kind of idiot? There's a No. 33 right at the front.We'll take that & walk from the station.

Me & a mate did that after a night out on the beer.

Luckily the bus garage was near the pub.I sent him in to nick a bus but he was in there for ages.

I went in after him & asked him what was going on.He said the No. 68 that goes past our road was stuck at the back of the garage & he couldn't get it out.

I said 'what are you some kind of idiot? There's a No. 33 right at the front.We'll take that & walk from the station.

Oh dear!!!!!!....... best NOT to drink 24 hrs BEFORE you drive.....expensive thing losing your license to drink.................

Well people yep its that festive period again so watch yourselves, if you want to be sure then you can get yourself one of those alcohol blood level tester thingies from most places don't think they cost much im not sure as i don't drink anyway but surely worth it rather than losing your licence ;-)

Simples.... change the title of the thread to "Drink or Drive"

Did you like that :P ......and if you drink then as long as it was just a social with dinner then the next day should be fine... otherwise plan for alternate methods...

Also note worthy - this is year long strategy folks.... ;)

yep dont drink and drive fullstop.. we always do a take it in turn policy. 1 is sober whilst the rest get pissed , and contrary to popular belief you do not need to be away with the fairy's to enjoy yourself...

( says me current knocking back tramadol and wine but that's gone, so onto the port )

yep dont drink and drive fullstop.. we always do a take it in turn policy. 1 is sober whilst the rest get pissed ' date=' and contrary to popular belief you do not need to be away with the fairy's to enjoy yourself...

[/quote']

Having just had to go to my gfs salon Christmas party and bars and clubs afterwards and me having to stay sober, I beg to differ lol

yep dont drink and drive fullstop.. we always do a take it in turn policy. 1 is sober whilst the rest get pissed ' date=' and contrary to popular belief you do not need to be away with the fairy's to enjoy yourself...

( says me current knocking back tramadol and wine but that's gone, so onto the port )

[/quote']

[/quote']

Having just had to go to my gfs salon Christmas party and bars and clubs afterwards and me having to stay sober, I beg to differ lol

lol isn't it the hairdressers that are away with the fairies anyway? mine is soooo stupid!