My Vr - UPDATE WID COILOVERS

hey nick...i dont have space to put the pipe from the bmc where u put it i have some next shit there....seen the link to the engine...will change mine to that..

Yes, fitting the cold air pipe is a bit different if you have a VR with aircon. You can't do what I did on the grey VR (which didn't have aircon)

Binliner fitted a cold air feed to a BMC on his old VR which had aircon and he explained to me how it was done. You just have to use a flexible rubber/silicone pipe rather than the aluminium one that comes with the BMC. A silicone hose can be "squished" to fit around the aircon bits....

Nick - stop the press....how did you do that?! I've been trying to post pictures and just can't - only links.

Tell me' date=' tell me, tell me..... :) [/quote']

I just use the [ img]....[ /img] tags around the internet address of the files on my own website.

I also have a Premium membership on this site which might make a difference, I dunno.

• 2 weeks later...

looking great mate!! thats how i want to get mine looking -fair way off yet tho!

just one thing -get those knackered tow-eye cover blanks sorted in the front bumper- they let it down a bit. u'll pick them up on ebay for next to nowt. ;)