Disappointed :/

I ordered and paid for a Tax Disc holder and 2 stickers on the 7th of November. 4 weeks on and still nothing.....

I have emailed a number of times. The first reply i got was a few days later to say that they would be posted out shortly. Still nothing,

Next email on the 14th was replied to saying they would be posted out the following day. Nope.

Emailed to query why i hadn't received them on the 23rd and was told they must have been lost in the post and they would be re-sent or i could have a refund. I really wanted the stickers as i was planning to renew my Premium Membership so i asked to have them re-sent.

I still haven't had them..... :(

I got them really quickly last time i ordered them and have always been happy with the forum and the service but i have to say this time i feel really disappointed tbh.

I understand that it isn't anyone's fault if things get lost in the post but i never even got an email to say they had been re-sent or anything.

Guess i'll be asking for a refund and we'll see how long that takes to be actioned......

Did you message Jim Potter like I suggested in reply to your chatbox message?

I've spoken to him and im assured it has now been posted.

Jim has some person problems which naturally takes priority over club duties, however I have now closed the online store until we are in a better position to offer a better service.

Pete