Important: Scammer Notification

Just been advised of the below scammer whos been doing the rounds on the other VW forums...

denisstrack@aol.com

His real name is Paul Woodward

This is his known address

33 Cedardale Park

Widnes

Cheshire

WA8 3JU

This is his known telephone number

Tel/fax 0151-424-3782

These are the guys dealing with his case:

Cheshire Police Customer Service 0845 458 0000, ask for PC 4234 White

These are the details when he wants payment

name: paul woodward

bank: lloyds TSB

account number: 39x41x6x

sortcode: x7-5x-1x

I've removed portions of the account details...

Just to let you guys know.... keep an eye out ;)

Cheers

Pete

Currently a member of this forum:

http://vr6oc.com/user.php?id.13848

last active Friday 30 September 2011 - 13:03:41

Luckily, due to the restrictions in place, he did not have access to the Market Place to post scam adverts...

no other posting activity has been seen due to the the measures we have put in place.

not to say that someone may have received bogus PM's off him, if so, please let us know... hopefully he has not scammed anyone from here!

Thanks.

Pete

cant belive he still doing this, he`s been on loads of forums covering almost every car you can think of. i have even seen his name mentioned on forums based in the states. edition38(classified disputes section) has a post listing forums, user names and products/types of items offered by this fool. its a wonder he can walk his balls must be massive.

jog on pal!

haha. kidding... that was me. I've checked his PM's and hes cleared out his inbox, but I can see 2 messages in his outbox to a couple of members on here about some wings... nothing to suggest a transaction has taken place though! although it may have done...

he wont be able to get onto his account anymore as his user and any known email addresses have been banned from the site.