If you want oversteer carictaristics the rear anti roll bar needs to be larger then the front. I'm looking at a 25mm rear bar with 22mm front. Think they are h&r off the top of my head. Had a h&r rear anti roll bar on the mk3 and transformed the car. Did have lift of oversteer but was quite pradictable.

Just read this again and realised this is for a 2wd car and not 4wd, hence why Craig has 25F &22R and everything else i've read supports that. I like the ones Justin has linked as they have an element of adjustability and in that ratio.

If you want oversteer carictaristics the rear anti roll bar needs to be larger then the front. I'm looking at a 25mm rear bar with 22mm front. Think they are h&r off the top of my head. Had a h&r rear anti roll bar on the mk3 and transformed the car. Did have lift of oversteer but was quite pradictable.

Just read this again and realised this is for a 2wd car and not 4wd' date=' hence why Craig has 25F &22R and everything else i've read supports that. I like the ones Justin has linked as they have an element of adjustability and in that ratio.

[/quote']

Ah ok thanks for that. Saves me making the mistake. Learn something new everyday. Will definetly be getting some adjustable ones so I can adjust to driving style.