De-cat MPG?

Not all of us could slightly press the go pedel and hit 100 in 10 seconds though Mr Potter :P lol

Had to drive like a tool to keep up with craggsy a few times ;)

I used a miltek decat on mine for a while. Noticed decreased restriction but driving like a prat quite a lot of the time, my wallet and mpg did suffer.

Not all of us could slightly press the go pedel and hit 100 in 10 seconds though Mr Potter :P lol

I used a miltek decat on mine for a while. Noticed decreased restriction but driving like a prat quite a lot of the time' date=' my wallet and mpg did suffer.

[/quote']

lol you drive like a tool!!! deffo! ;)

I used a miltek decat on mine for a while. Noticed decreased restriction but driving like a prat quite a lot of the time' date=' my wallet and mpg did suffer.

[/quote']

Indeed I used to H :)

Trouble now is that the passat is sooooooooooo slow, I can't do that anymore :(

Back on topic though, why does your car not have an o2 sensor?

[/quote']

Indeed I used to H :)

Trouble now is that the passat is sooooooooooo slow, I can't do that anymore :(

Back on topic though, why does your car not have an o2 sensor?

;) fair enough!!

my car?