ain't gonna be simple...

the leon cupra r brembos (330mmi think) go straight on a vr6...but need 17"s.

the ibiza cupra r brembos (303mm i think) may well go under 16" but are 4 stud.

now i did see a said of porsche calipers modified to fit 280mm discs at designa dubs....i'd look into what calipers can be used with your o.e. 288 discs i think. thats prob the best way to go i reckon.

I've been looking for a new set of wheels for ages, but finding a nice set that fit over the bl**dy Brembos without spacers is a nightmare, the brembo calipers are just so big nothing fits with a 35mm offset. Been pulling me hair out over it.. But i think i've finally found a set, will still probably need mayby 3mm spacers to allow for expansion etc.

Never thought of that asking on the Soc, Thanks for that..

Found some 5spoke BSA wheels that fit no problem, but I've also got my eye on a rare set of Lenso's that my mates got, we shipped 2 sets over from belgium a few years back, I sold my set for loads of dosh but he kept and never used his so, may get abit of a deal of my mate if they fit.

• 4 weeks later...

i have got the hi-spec kit in 285mm discs/four pot caliper guise! not fitted it yet as i cant decide wether or not to stick to my 16" rims or go for some more 17"s. obviuosly i can go for bigger discs with running 17's all the time but not if i run 16's! decisions, decisions!!