turbo/charger insurance and reliability?

as above really, now looking to buy another vr, does anybody know if insurers tend to give better prices on turbo or charged? also which is more reliable? will only be looking for about 250 bhp so is a charger on lower pressures more favourable? lastly has any1 at 22 with 4 years no claims tried insuring 1? cheers all!

I used to get the best deal the adrian flux (stage 2 charged) .... premium members get 15% discount so worth the £15 joining fee ;) (there are a few companies with discounts ... :D )

Didn't make much difference to mine once I fitted and declaired all mods... tbh...

As said above... look after it dont thrash from cold and cool down, they'll be good as gold... I read about less issues on here with chargers than turbos but as with all things read the thereads and learn form our issues/mistakes...

ahh ok cheers guys, iv recently read a few threads saying that their insurance didnt change much once the charger was fitted! very strange! i was a premium member but i think it ran out pretty recently :( i just very weary about buying a charged vr as im scared whoever ha it hasnt looked after it so id rather get one off here if i can! will keep an eye out! iv just taxed and mot'd my mk4 so shall be putting it up for sale shortly :)