A couple of updated pics - UPDATED WITH BLING!

That bloody ebay grille! Don't even mention it to me!!

Don't get caught out with it yourself mate. It ain't a JOM one, its some cheap crappy moulded thing with a broken clip. It's that bad i never even put it against the car!! I'm returning it for a refund (which luckily they've agreed to), but i dare say it will be back on as the same thing.

That bloody ebay grille! Don't even mention it to me!!

Don't get caught out with it yourself mate. It ain't a JOM one' date=' its some cheap crappy moulded thing with a broken clip. It's that bad i never even put it against the car!! I'm returning it for a refund (which luckily they've agreed to), but i dare say it will be back on as the same thing.[/quote']

DOH! cheers for the warning tho.

Cheers for the great comments guys!

I bought them secondhand off a local CGTI member that had just sold his VR. He got them off ebay a while back. They're definately LHD ones, but aren't FK ones.......although i can't actually remember what make they are.........

And the JOM grille that is on ebay at the mo is not the one that i was diddled with as it's still sat in my kitchen as i missed the post office yesterday!! I'll keep you posted if it comes up again!

i did, although when i think about it, i don't know why....but i did anyway. Probably because there was a few marks on it. I'll get it back to proper shine though. It ain't as bad as it looks in the last 2 pics to be fair.......

• 2 weeks later...