m2 vr6 over fueling

eyup bought a mk2 vr6 a while ago and only just started running it problem is it smells really rich of fuel, no leaks tho. opened up ecu 2 find a after market fueling chip! can i get this one remapped or will i hav 2 get a standard one which would decrease ma power??????????????

if it been chipped , its becuase either A - it has supporting mods or B it may be a replacement ecu and thats your luck .

if its A , and your car is bog standard then there is no need for a chipped ecu .. check the rating on your fpr first , secondly , how do you no its overfuelling, as sitting on a drive a reving a cold vr6 will result in a strong smell of fuel .

if you do have mods like filter, exhaust and cams , and you wanta proper ecu remap , pm me and ill sort one out for you .around 220 bhp is possible with the above mods .

its got a air filter and exhaust been told its had work done the head but cant prove it. put it this way wen u rag it to death it stinks and decelerate from over a ton it pops and bangs like hell and now and again pops out flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its got a air filter and exhaust been told its had work done the head but cant prove it. put it this way wen u rag it to death it stinks and decelerate from over a ton it pops and bangs like hell and now and again pops out flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate, I had the same prob earlier on this year-Coolant Temp Sensor.

Check Lamb Sensor too..

It'd be worth VAG Com'in to double check.

cheers fellas. hav looked all ova and cant find any diagnostics plugs so cant talk to her. shoddy conversion so god nos. prob replace both lambdas and coolant temp sensor. is there more than one???????????

Just change Blue Sensor, Its a quck job to do and dont forget to top up water when u do it. Dependin on how much you loose, and replace seal as well with it.