Hi I'm a new member to this forum. I've just got a v6 4motion on a 03 plate and it seems shocking on fuel getting only 16/18 round town and only 25/28 on motorway. Just got rid of a m3 evo that was better on fuel has any1 any ideas? Thanks

you got to drive with a egg under your right foot ! i get 21 ish round town

It might be worth shoving some fuel system cleaner through it dude or changing plugs ect.., as l am averaging about 32/33 on a run on A roads to work and about 29/30 round towns (although l don’t do town driving very often)

Mixed driving not paying attention to economy I get 320 miles to a tank here, Can get 350-370 if I drive like a granny using it for commuting!! 390 on a long 60-70mph motorway run if Im feeling like a very lucky granny!! Yours does seem a bit poor but not that much out from what you could expect. They are very thirsty in tstop start own traffic, especialy if not taken gently on the throttle.

Can you get fault codes read see if theres any gremlins lurking ??

i've just got some filters n plugs and some injector n engine flush today going to service it this weekend, ive had it on vag com and theres no gremlins. it runs nice i think im just going to have to drive it different. i'll update you when ive serviced it. thanks for all the advice