Found a small split in my sunroof seal, meaning everytime it rains i'm greeted with a puddle in the drivers footwell!

Are these easy to replace? Where's the best place to pick one up from?

Cheers

Possibly the drainage channels blocked if it was just the seal it should just drip onto the the drainage channels if you open your door on the A pillar there is a rubber grommet sticking out of the bodywork if this is blocked then the water may have built up behind it and maybe its popped the drain pipe off of the tube. I would investigate here first as it might not cost anything to fix

• 1 month later...

Possibly the drainage channels blocked if it was just the seal it should just drip onto the the drainage channels if you open your door on the A pillar there is a rubber grommet sticking out of the bodywork if this is blocked then the water may have built up behind it and maybe its popped the drain pipe off of the tube. I would investigate here first as it might not cost anything to fix

Cheers fella, this was the problem, both were blocked. I've cleared them now and water is running well through the driver's side but it looks like the pipe has come off on the passenger side. What's the best way of re-attaching this pipe?