Isn't that the whole point of the car scene, to be different. Each to their own otherwise it would be a very boring scene everyone having the same looking car.

To be fair, it doesn't look that bad and I'm sure we've all seen worse looking VR's, you know, the one's with nasty paint jobs and big body kits!!!!!!!

Now BE HONEST, how many secretly think that's not bad at all. Me, I like the front of the Mk2. I prefer it on the front of a Mk2, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to drive that car....... Well you've all seen the picks of my daily driver (bus), that would explain why I wouldn't be embarrassed.....lol

Isn't that the whole point of the car scene' date=' to be different. Each to their own otherwise it would be a very boring scene everyone having the same looking car.

To be fair, it doesn't look that bad and I'm sure we've all seen worse looking VR's, you know, the one's with nasty paint jobs and big body kits!!!!!!!

Now BE HONEST, how many secretly think that's not bad at all. Me, I like the front of the Mk2. I prefer it on the front of a Mk2, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to drive that car....... Well you've all seen the picks of my daily driver (bus), that would explain why I wouldn't be embarrassed.....lol

[/quote']

Yes you're right mate, each to there own, and deffo have seen worse lookin VR's!

I agree with you in regards to keeping the Mk2 F/E on the Mk2..

Definetly each to there own!

its different and theres only 1 way to know how it would look and thats to build it! shame it dont look as good as id have expected, twin lamp red stripe grill would have looked meaner :) but ermm no i dont like it.lol

They all look fine on the car they are meant for, but swapping them round I never like the result, different headlights of the same shape is enough to totally change the look of a front end while still keeping the "looking right" ness