• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Well Unite42nite is upon us with only one day to go now.

The weather so far is looking to be good 22 degrees!!!! Lets hope it holds out for the evening.

Gates open at 7pm for this. Everyone will be automatically entered into show and shine so once parked up please stay in one place so we can include you in the judging. There are 10 trophies for the top 10 watercooled and 10 for the top 10 aircooled motors on the night! These will be announced towards the close of the evening on the new patio of the Kentagon.

£2 per person on the gate.

There will be people directing parking as we are expecting it to be busy. Parking is on a first come first served basis so if you would like a good spot then get there early!!

Please stick to the 10MPH speed limit once inside of Brands.

There is Motorbike racing on the track till 8pm so there will be other cars driving about after this finishes so please try not to block any exits or entrances that are coned off.

We hope you all enjoy the meet we are all looking forward to it. See you tomorrow!!

Regards,

The Prept.co.uk Team.

well done Anna it was a good meet and very busy, great goody bags aswell well chuffed with my canvas bag and samco keyring :-) lol

are you still sleeping?

no photos as before I realised I should take some it was dark, couple I did take are rubbish!

I will be there. Whats the score with this' date=' just rock up to the gate and pay £2? Will i get in if i get there for 7pm?

[/quote']

yes! did you go?

Yes, i went, parked in the paddock though, didnt really know where or who any of you was. The meet was really good though, thoroughly enjoyed it.