sold this guy some disks calipers and pads hoses around 5 or 6 weeks ago now,i wasnt sure of the postal costs because they was quite heavy when packaged up,he told me he needed them asap and we would sort postal costs out later £37 quid they cost on a next day service,sent him a copy of the recipte got one p.m off him a week or so later saying he would sort somthing out in the next week,that was around 4 weeks ago now,he has ignored the last 3 p.m msg i have sent him,i also see he is having a similer problem on edition38 by not sending his old brakes on to the his buyer on there (its in the buyer dispute bit)

the guy is a joke

• 3 weeks later...

As i said in my pm, i have had alot going on of recent (personal family/work probs) which i dont have to go into..

I said i would sort the postage out for you and i will,

Im not like some of the people on these sites that surf around scamming people all day long which i am out of pocket to the sum of £130 thanks to these pricks....

I think its great how you can never get praised for helping people out on these sites or selling them something in a transaction but as soon as its sour without an explanation people have to be like this, Ihave been on here a while now and have bought/sold many things with no problems or complaints

As for the 1 guy on e38 once again you dont know the story so dont speculate as that was also resolved,