Krispy Kremes 27th March opposite the Trafford Centre Manchester

hey bud got your pm, im thinking getting there about 2pm.....good? and urrmmm, jay wont be making an apperance. went to do his cams and with the covers off saw the timing chains NEED doing, rail broken up big time!

anyone else going? will text mike

hey bud got your pm' date=' im thinking getting there about 2pm.....good? and urrmmm, jay wont be making an apperance. went to do his cams and with the covers off saw the timing chains NEED doing, rail broken up big time!

anyone else going? will text mike

[/quote']

:-( :-(

Sorry to hear this Jason. Hope you have it all sorted soon pal, I'm going around 1pm Dan. I don't think Mike is coming. If you don't see me, I will be no doubt chomping on a doughnut! Anybody else from Manchester going, I know there is a few of you about. I see enough on my travels!!

Yep sorry boys no can do ... and i am totally loosing the love of the VR right now ... had to change 3 wheels friday morning at 7am to get to work... running 15's on front 17 on rear ... Expansion tank leaking everywhere .. central locking pump going gaga atm... No money for fuel rotton arches and that's before my camo kit has arrived in the post !!! Sweet baby JESUS ...