Is the mechanic I go to pulling a fast one?

Took my car to the local VW mechanic last week as I had a slow water leak and he said that I needed the rear suspension bushes changed.

(I have taken my car to him on many occasions in the past but recently he has had some inbred clever fucker with him who does the sharp intake of breath through the teeth crap)

When I got there, he was replacing some 'pump' and was waiting on one to arrive. He hadn't got around to the suspension bushes.

Then the inbred helper added..your rad's got a leak m8'

I went to Barnsley on Saturday to watch Swansea city play (500 mile round trip) and the car didn't use a drop of water.

Is he taking the piss? Surely if there was a rad leak, some would have leaked out?!?!

If you're gonna keep taking your car to him, and happy to do so, I'd tell him to keep the inbred away from your car, and only he is allowed to work on it. Had a similar problem with a local motorcycle garage.

As far as the leak goes, IF you rad had a leak and you'd done 500 miles then it would be a fair bet that you'd lose some water along the way.......I've never known a leaking rad to not lose water to be honest!!!!!!