happy new year all

my fan has been on all day. it only started today but the otherday it overheated and boiled over i think because it was still frozen as there were no antifreeze. stupid boy i hear. any ideas as why the fan is on permently

Yeah there no plastic cover and coolant spilt onto it. Fuses proper jammed in I can't see if they blown or not

I'd hav thought if your fuse has gone, the circuit would be broken and wouldn't work at all! If coolant has spilt into it, and your fuses are jammed, I'd expect more damage to the components in the module, resulting in the problem you have now :)

Yeah there no plastic cover and coolant spilt onto it. Fuses proper jammed in I can't see if they blown or not

I'd hav thought if your fuse has gone' date=' the circuit would be broken and wouldn't work at all! If coolant has spilt into it, and your fuses are jammed, I'd expect more damage to the components in the module, resulting in the problem you have now :)

[/quote']

So do u reckon the module is fooked? I'm sure that car knows when I have free cash, something always pops up when I wanna treat it to something else

ok so on the way home, firstly i noticed the fan wasnt on till i started him up but whilst i was driving home the fan was on and it was rather loud.

somthing i didnt mention tho was when i startred it from frozen the other day the fan bely was screaming and got smokey so im guessing thats buggered aswell