Carbon fibre wrap

What's the general feelin on this stuff as I fancy doing my bonnet an roof ???

I can't see why not as the guy in the link manages it. 3M say it is good for 4 years on an external application. I would suggest using something like panel wipe or a proper cleaner to ensure a good application.

also be prepared for the haters !!! I heard about one guy who has a real carbon roof having loads of damage caused to it at a show with peeps trying to "pick" the vinyl :( :( :(

I spoke to a fella at Santa Pod with a stunning mk2 and he was telling me about someone stole his rear number plate and dented the car doing it while he was round the front at a show.

I spoke to a fella at Santa Pod with a stunning mk2 and he was telling me about someone stole his rear number plate and dented the car doing it while he was round the front at a show.

crazy :( :( if I caught someone doing that to my car I would break their fingers

I will see if I have any pics of the bits I did, but they never went on the car as I didn't like them so sold them on :) did the back of Nat's old phone in it too :)

heres a couple of bits i done , they were done about a year ago , need to take them of and gentley reheat them again just to smooth it out and they will look great again , as your supposed to have like a glue stuff that keeps the edges down but didnt have any of that !

1292684167_9482_FT409820_img_0089_.jpg

1292684167_9482_FT409820_img_0090_.jpg

my gfs sisters bf has done a lot of his bike in it, he says its proper good stuff and feels like its got a weave to it, he showed me the other week and i was toying with getting some and doing the interior door handles as they are peeling the top layer off.

It beats that foliatec stuff for looks.

B19DRG cant you just be careful with some superglue?