My New R32........

Not really just a few joys of the summer:-

101_2984.jpg

The pit crew were easy kept fed on Wotsits and Quavers:-

101_2977.jpg

All a bit much for one though:-

101_2998.jpg

Although she did keep Daddy Winning. Its a 1.3 Micra and it was that light that myself and my business partner could lift it between the 2 of us awesome we were going to do a golf but our sister company is the biggest Nissan Yard in europe and golfs are a bit heavy compared to these:-

101_2999.jpg

101_3001.jpg

But isn't that one of those new R34's?

Ha ha, that looked like it was fun though....

Gonna have to report you to the working commission though, You got some qute kids there, but obviously pushing them tooooo hard to make them fall asleep on the job. Hope for your sake they haven't done more than an average 48 hrs a week over the last 17 weeks unless of course they've sighned an opt out clause, then it's their own fault.....getting greedy for quavers and wotsits..............

Well mate this is Lilly the middle daughter and she is an absolute car nut loves the VR engine the eldest is more like a fairy and the little one is a nut job haven't really made her mind up yet:-

100_1620.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

A proud Daddy is and understatement lol sorry for the heavy show of my 3 stunning angels.

At least you've got someone to take over the family business and keep you in your retirement......lol.

Some nice pics mate.........wish my boy took as much interest in the car....he's 15, got his eyes on the car for when he's 18 but doesn't want to do anything on it....it's ok, Dad will do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll see............