Looking good fella, reminds me of my VR6 track toy in its glory days....had it scrapped yesterday, RIP.

If you want any parts for track I have loads for sale, polycarbonate windows (very lightweight)? fixed polycarbonate sunroof? H&R antiroll bars (the 2nd best handling mod I made next to coilovers)? carbon bonnet?

Also have a bespoke heater blower which is really tiny and lightweight, you can remove your entire blower/aircon system saves loads of weight.

In total I removed over 400kg with all the changes and mods I did.

Looking good fella' date=' reminds me of my VR6 track toy in its glory days....had it scrapped yesterday, RIP.

If you want any parts for track I have loads for sale, polycarbonate windows (very lightweight)? fixed polycarbonate sunroof? H&R antiroll bars (the 2nd best handling mod I made next to coilovers)? carbon bonnet?

Also have a bespoke heater blower which is really tiny and lightweight, you can remove your entire blower/aircon system saves loads of weight.

[/quote']

hi give me some prices and pics may be intrested cheers

Looking good fella' date=' reminds me of my VR6 track toy in its glory days....had it scrapped yesterday, RIP.

[/quote']

hi give me some prices and pics may be intrested cheers

You have a PM!