Anyone interested in joining in on a RR day 16/10/10 SWICTNear Bristol

Sorry for late post on here.......Also running on Briskoda and should be on cupra net tommorow so nice variety...

Need numbers asap(Wednesday night deffos please)

Hello All...

Havent been around for a while now been very busy at work..

As some of you know im a Forge Motorsport Seller (May be able to offer some discount on parts on the day pm me(do not post) with what youre after) one of the companies i deal with i have negotiated a Rolling Road day (Date to be confirmed but will be within the next month) It will be on a Sataurday Available for all fwd cars..

20 Places available cost will be £35 per car running 2 runs with full logging

It will be done by Mark at SWICT

Looking at Sat 16th Oct starting at 9am

He is located..

Unit B1, Backfield Farm

Wotton Road

Iron Acton

Bristol

BS37 9XD

http://www.southwest...co.uk/index.htm

Ian...

I was there m8 in my Honda Accord Type R left about 12.30 must agree what a waste of Marks time think he did 5 runs in the end inc mine..!!!

Well hopefully the Nov runs will be better most of the guys off briskoda dropped out early this week

The only guy off Briskoda that turned up was tristan in his ibiza and then he found poss turbo issues..

So all in all not a great day...

Heres all the info..

VAGOwners.co.uk rolling road / open day at SWICT.

On November the 6th SWICT are hosting a rolling road / open day for VAGOwners members.

Our MAHA 2WD LPS 3000 dyno gives us unrivalled accuracy and repeatability, the dyno has been approved by VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, BMW, Daimler, Porsche, Peugeot and Opel and really is the best money can buy.

Minimum of 10 cars, each car will get 2 runs for consistency and a print out of your best result for you to take home.

Cost : 10-15 cars @ £35 a car, 16 and over @ £30 a car.

Drinks and nibbles provided, plus the Backfield Farm cafe will be open until around 3pm for hot drinks and food if you require (they do an awesome breakfast).

Diagnostics also available.

Payment by cash or credit/debit card.

Address:

Unit B1, Backfield Farm Ind Est

Wotton Road

Bristol

BS37 9XD

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...,0.019205&z=16

*not limited to VAG cars

Sorry Ian was u one of the people who came over from the Cafe..???

My apologies for the sharp exit but little one started to get stressed(as u probably saw..)

Any one after any Forge bits for this day my discount offer will still be on just pm me with what u are after

Pete

Yeah I was the 'lil' one with my missus lol

Some info for anyone wantin to come on Nov 6th

They are aiming to start runs at 9:30-10

Cost is £35 for two runs and print off

I think I read that people that run get a free bacon sandwich and coffee (but don't quote me on that)

I won't be runnin as I had planned to as car needs a service and can't afford it at the mo with my insurance pending but I will be there spectating.

If u need anymore info just give me a shout n I'll try n help :-)

• 2 weeks later...