What car should ANGE get

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we are hoping to go and look at a mk1 golf rivage that has power steering. Then one way or another we can rule that out or buy it. But if that does not work out then we are also going to look at a black colour concept 3.5 cabby. But I am hopfull that some special motors come up for sale soon as its the end of the show season, but will keep you updated. But a mk1 cabby with pas is 1st choice, so keep looking mark.

Got this one to look at tomorrow and hopefully another aswell.

Up for auction is my VW Golf Rivage Mark 1.

It has:

* power steering (extremely rare!).

* heated leather interior.

* power convertable hood.

* electric windows.

* 15" Le castellet alloy wheels (again, very rare).

* new Toyo Proxes T1R tyres.

* and the usual features that you would expect on a Rivage!!!

Good luck with the MK1 tomorrow matey :) fingers crossed for you

Sounds good Gav. I can't believe that twin VR6 didn't sell. I would have bid just to have won. £1.

it was a scam mate I would think - the ad is rubbish for such a suposedly rare car and the first pic is the engine bay of a mk2 not a mk3 and the other pics are of a left hooker too !!! well dodgy - I would imagine the listing was ended early !

• 2 weeks later...

Well have spoken to the girl with the white mk3 vr6 cabby today, great as has been very honest but after looking at 60 pics she sent me the rust has started to set in, theres not loads but you know what its like one it starts its relentless, so prob going to give it a miss, massive shame as I re i mean Ange really liked it.