Help...quick..in middle of a job and stuck....please

Guys, im in the middle of a job....cant open back passenger door. Iv managed to get the door panel off with the door shut...bit tricky...im in the door. I cant seem to do anything else,....there's a white housing. Any ideas if i can get into this or what i should be doing now!?!?

This is all after i noticed this door wasnt flush, so i slightly moved the bracket on the arch which work. Then i noticed that the actual lock mech in the door was missing 2 bolts...i replaced these. This made the door a little to far in, so thought move bracket back to where it was...this is when i couldnt open the door again. I dont know whether the lock wont unlock or whether its the catch wont lift its all a bit of a nightmare...help help help. thanks

Karl

Thanks smiffy, i had tried lifting dropping shaking atc i tried everything. I found a lil spring poking out of the white housing and a broken plastic clip. I tried screwdrivers, brute strength allsorts to get that housing off...nothing. Then i slumped back in the chair beaten and annoyed.....i gently pulled the handle and it bloody open.....i sorted it then moved bracket back and adjusted the lock. Works now,dunno what the spring and broken plastic was but it works. Thanks