very nice at that price matey :) a bargain

Black leather recaro's (gti seats)

but they dont look like recaro's to me - just standard leather and why have they got the tilt mechanism on the wrong side ??

they are recaros for sure, from a colour concept. slimmer, different shaped side supports and tilt handles both sides

and looks like a gooooood deal to me on your side for sure..

they are recaros for sure' date=' from a colour concept. slimmer, different shaped side supports and tilt handles both sides

[/quote']

hmmm I wonder if mine are then !! will have to go and have a closer look over the weekend :) :)

i cant find that thread of yours but i remember that arm rest in the back,even if they aint recaro there very nice.

hes right ya know, removed from a colour concept.

jus had a poke around and found £15 in the ash tray!! haha

also on the schrick manifold, thers a breather that runs off a solenoid valve to a sensor and then a white wire which runs behind the soundproofing and im guessing into the cabin..any ideas about this?

also on the schrick manifold' date=' thers a breather that runs off a solenoid valve to a sensor and then a white wire which runs behind the soundproofing and im guessing into the cabin..any ideas about this?

[/quote']

schrick.jpg

the black round valve in the middle??

if so that is the vacuum pipe for the switchable valve so the manifold works, the sensor to make that work, and the white wire to make that work.. goes into the ecu under the wipers, to trigger the sensor/switch/valve at the right revs :)