my 4motion (the booted variety)

• 1 month later...

i had a parcel arrive today which should make a big improvement. i recently had the car alignment checked and set up at TTS roadsport and they found that i had a bit more camber on the nearside than the offside. after they did what they could i decided to order these

eBay.jpg

soon i'll have them fitted with the rear camber/toe set up just right so it should handle even better!

• 2 weeks later...

rather than pay to have the oettinger rear spoiler resprayed and have the dent taken out of the bootlid i bought another one off of eBay for not a lot of money. once it had been cleaned up & debadged with the locks swapped over here is the result..... a much cleaner looking rear end i think.

eBay034.jpg

i've also recently fitted a 6000k HID kit too, well happy with it

eBay036.jpg

and lastly i decided to take a photo of two little changes i did ages ago, led reverse & numberplate bulbs. they are really bright in the dark!

eBay035.jpg

this evening saw me driving over to MK to see a very good friend that agreed to do one or two small jobs for me. i'll let the pictures do the talking

rose jointed adjustable rear tie arms

eBay037.jpg

eBay038.jpg

adjustable arms + coilovers + H&R anti-rollbars = go kart handling

eBay041.jpg

powerflex dogbone mount bushes fitted

eBay042.jpg

hunter alignment set up

eBay043.jpg

all fitted and set up properly

eBay044.jpg

the drive back from MK to Bedford was AWESOME!

• 3 weeks later...

i gave the car a clean and wax the other day but noticed that the 3M carbon film had come away from one of the headlights so today saw me removing the front bumper again and re-doing it. once that was done i gave the car a quick once over with some meguiars quick detailer and cleaned the glass with some autoglym glass polish and grabbed the camera

bora001-1.jpg

bora002-1.jpg

bora003-1.jpg

bora004-1.jpg

bora006-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

well, i've made the decision that i won't be spending any more money on mods for the car. just recently i haven't driven the car as it should be driven due to not being able to afford the regular fill ups with super unleaded but i've also spent money on mods & servicing too so i'm wondering why spend money on modding a car you can't drive?

yesterday i bought an ESP/acceleration sensor and a MAF and that's before i even stick any petrol in it!

today, G251/acceleration sensor fitted and calibrated along with MAF..... now i have an alternator fault!

i give up