i want to upgrade my v6 4mo cat and manifold but cant seem to find anything! do the mk 4 r32 ones fit as i already have the r32 cat back

any help you could provide would be great as i find the tuning bits avalible are limited and information scarce for this model

thanks again

stuart :)

Get yourself to any of the major meets or more importantly get yourself to Billing for the Annual meet in August. Some of us will be going to Santa Pod on the Sunday morning aswell. Let your car stretch it's legs.

sounds good (lol was expecting you to say its not possible) as so many people have said i should have bought a turbo!!! i hope the cars on the road as its having the sc rebuilt at the moment owned the car for 4 months and only managed to run it for a week lol

my neighbour has a set on his leon cupra t was never that sure but on your i think they look the mutts nice brake upgrade aswell just done disc's n pads on mine but kept to 312's i get down your way quite often as got a mate who lives in yovil and me uncle is in taunton aswell