NEXT TEAM SOUTH MEET......

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive pm`d jake to see if he is still coming if no one comes on line we will have to postpone i got a few bits to do to the vr and i wanted to have a look at your 4mo and take some measurements with the verniers ....

I'm closer if you want to check measurements....

I'm still in, will be coming back from near Bristol but yep, up for it if loads are gonna be there, a trip round swanage would be good! (Just hope the whining noise at the rear of me car isnt the wheel bearings about to go as have about a 300 mile run this weekend!! Lemme know!! And thanks for offering to meet me at the same place I nearly found first time last time!! haha!! Will be out of contact from about 5 tomorrow night so will check here tomorrow

Ive pm`d jake to see if he is still coming if no one comes on line we will have to postpone i got a few bits to do to the vr and i wanted to have a look at your 4mo and take some measurements with the verniers ....

I'm closer if you want to check measurements....

are you coming sunday mark ?

garry if you grab a wheel bearing just in case i will bring the gun an tool`s to do it for you only take 20 mins to change and russ said he would meet you at rownhams again and paul as-well...

oh forgot if you do dont forget wheel locking key lol

Thanks for the offer of the wheel bearing change, but really not sure it is them anyway, they have only done about 25K and whining only happens between 40 and 50, odd. Anyway, it's good to live on the edge. My exhaust is about to give up too haha!! Brilliant, what time at Rownhams? Remember I am coming from Bristol with a hangover...... :-)