[moved] super charging

Hiya lads I've Neva really done much wiv vws I've always bin Ford.I've built zvh's etc.after been taken out in a mk2 super charged vr6 I've decided I wnt 1. So how much psi cn I run wiv standard internals. I've bin told u cn jus buy kits.is this where to start or is it beta to go full blown head off low compression etc.

wots ur budget mate as there is mr potter on here how turboed the vr for around 1k - 1.5k and got very good reults out of it ... have a look for his thread mate.... or if u want a bolt on and go keep ur eyes out for a vortech or a rotrex charger system they do pop up eveynow and then ....

I got 5k but need a car aswel.I wnt a pretty clean car.sin a few on pistonheads I like.theres a vr6 charger dragron green cream leathers porsche d90 rims on it sitting mint on coilovers.only pushing 240bhp tho.that seems pretty low power tho.not sure wot to expect tho.

As said mate.. Vortech chargers to stage 2 are standard internals and clutch.. Rotex etc may need the plates subject to boost levels.

They are always on here and you can also call NSRacing who get second hand ones regularly.

Join up as a premium member and it will open the how to guides for all these things as there are some auxillary systems to look at like oil coolers and high flow CATS,..

Stage 1 Vortech should be up to 250 the stage 2 upto 280BHP. That said there are people who have a lot more on theirs for standard set ups. You need to build it the way you want it to run. Balls out or gets me and the kids everywhere aswell and safe...